midish command line sequencer

Ok, folks.  Here is a strange one.  I desperately need to know that you will hold onto the midish command line midi sequencer.  The reason is that my
Mom got me a midi controller this year for Christmas after I told her that I would be able to use it on my linux system.  This is the case, however I
had to use an external hard drive and install a debian based distro to get midish as well as midge which also works from the command line and may make
it even easier for me to learn midi music.

Please tell me that you will keep both of these programs in future versions of debian even though some puvver or assorted puvvers jerked

http://www.midish.org

and

http://www.caoua.org

off the internet, taking the midish package with them as they went.  I hate it when projects just vanish into the blue nowhere like that.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology