Re: lightdm

Hello,

A few days ago, I did a fresh install of Jessie with the Mate desktop environment.
For the first time since I started using Jessie, I now have an accessible desktop.
However, as it was stated some time ago, orca seems to freeze during use.
But after a random number of key presses, it “wakes up” again and works just fine.
I’ve also noticed that when one enters the main menu, orca doesn’t get the focus there before beginning to navigate.

Regards, Martin