Re: lightdm

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe, le Wed 03 Dec 2014 19:24:14 +0100, a écrit :
> Sorry I wanted to be fully informative, and so I become confuse.
>
> My problem isn't Orca in lightdm (I know it doesn't work yet).

It does work, by using a wrapper.  I have now added the documentation on
https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility

> My problem is in my user session. I login via lightdm, my session
> starts, Orca freezes, etc.

Ok.  Just to make sure, you have version 1.8.5-2 of lightdm-gtk-greeter?
Once your session is opened (and Orca frozen), switch back to the text
console, and check with ps axu | grep at-spi who the at-spi processes
belong to.