lightdm

Hi,

Has someone tried lightdm-gtk-greeter since latest release in Jessie, uploaded last week? Did it 9ork for you?

Here, startx still 9orks, but lightdm still cannot run orca properly. I login, orca starts, then freezes (I mean, I only can kill it with killall).

My problem is that I've no log, Orca cannot generate a useful log, script command doesn't save anything, .xsession-errors neither. I tried /ith a blank user, it still doesn't work. I use amd64.

And you?

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: texou@accelibreinfo.eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu