Re: Installing Debian 7 GNU/kFreeBSD with braille

Hello,

Odd Martin Baanrud, le Mon 24 Nov 2014 17:39:16 +0100, a écrit :
> Is there something different with the kFreeBSD installer, and if so, how can I get braille enabled?

Well, about everything is different, unfortunately.

The bootloader is grub instead of syslinux, the kernel is not the
same, thus not the same device name, udev is not available for USB
auto-detection, etc.

And more importantly, the kFreeBSD console is not accessible, so there
is actually no way for brltty to access the installer ATM.