Installing Debian 7 GNU/kFreeBSD with braille

Hello,

I want to try Debian 7 GNU/kFreeBSD, so I downloaded the CD-1 iso.
However, when I boot the CD, press tab, and enter the needed parameters, nothing happens when I press enter to boot.
I’ve also noticed that the grub beep is missing.
Is there something different with the kFreeBSD installer, and if so, how can I get braille enabled?

Regards, Martin