Bug#766804: gnome-orca: app-specific preferences: problem to set bindings
*** Reporter, please consider answering these questions, where appropriate ***
* What led up to the situation?
orca 3.14.0, MATE, Iceweasel.
* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
Here's an example:
1. ins-ctrl-space from Iceweasel
2. Bindings tab
3. Change backslash binding to exclam
4. OK or Apply, then change another binding, set it to backslash
* What was the outcome of this action?
1. Orca says that "backslash" is busy. It's false.
2. Orca creates a "double" of the previous binding: one feature bind to exclam,
one bind to backslash, with the same name.
* What outcome did you expect instead?
Orca should know the shortcut has changed, and not create the copy.
*** End of the template - remove these template lines ***
-- System Information:
Debian Release: jessie/sid
APT prefers testing-updates
APT policy: (500, 'testing-updates'), (500, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386
Kernel: Linux 3.16-2-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=fr_FR.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Versions of packages gnome-orca depends on:
ii gir1.2-glib-2.0 1.42.0-2
ii gir1.2-gtk-3.0 3.14.3-1
ii gir1.2-pango-1.0 1.36.8-2
ii gir1.2-wnck-3.0 3.4.9-2
ii gsettings-desktop-schemas 3.14.0-1
ii python3 3.4.2-1
ii python3-brlapi 5.0-3
ii python3-cairo 1.10.0+dfsg-4+b1
ii python3-gi 3.14.0-1
ii python3-louis 2.5.3-3
ii python3-pyatspi 2.14.0+dfsg-1
ii python3-speechd 0.8-6
pn python3:any <none>
ii speech-dispatcher 0.8-6
Versions of packages gnome-orca recommends:
ii libgail-common 2.24.25-1
ii xbrlapi 5.0-3
gnome-orca suggests no packages.
-- no debconf information