Re: Orca out of Gnome on testing

Hi,

Once installed at-spi2-core, I export GTK_MODULES and GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY=1, then gsettings, and this time, MATE stays inaccessible. .xsession-errors says:
** (orca:2729): WARNING **: Got invalid signature siiva{sv} for signal StateChanged from interface org.a11y.atspi.Event.Object

When I move with arrow keys or other keys:

** (orca:2729): WARNING **: Got invalid signature siiva{sv} for signal Create from interface org.a11y.atspi.Event.Window

It works on Sid, not on testing, since Sunday (I saw some updates libatk). Why? A bug to report?

Regards,