Re: gnome-orca from svn doesn't build

Sebastian Humenda <shumenda@gmx.de> writes:

> Hello Mario,
>
> Mario Lang schrieb am 27.01.2014,  9:50 +0100:
>>Sebastian Humenda <shumenda@gmx.de> writes:
>>> I wanted to test the current status of the gnome-orca package and if I could be
>>> of some help. But when trying to execute dpkg-buildpackage, I get:
>>> [...]
>>> add_directory() only handles directories at /usr/share/perl5/Dpkg/Source/Package/V2.pm line 538.
>>>
>>> Has anyone an idea why this happens?
>>Which repo?
> svn://anonscm.debian.org/svn/pkg-gnome/desktop/unstable/gnome-orca
>
> Is there a more recent one?

Well, maybe no.  I was just asking to make sure, since it was not
totally clear from your initial posting what you exactly tried to
build.  After all, there is at least an experimental branch version of
gnome-orca (at least sometimes), and you could also have tried to build
the upstream orca repo with the debian/ files overlayed, although I
would not recommend that :-).

Please bear with me on this one for a few more days.  I am away from
connectivity until saturday, and I also have a case of a badly ill cat,
going back and forth between home and the vet.  I hope to be able to
look at this on monday at the earliest.
Same for brltty 5.0 packaging btw.

--
CYa,