Re: dotconf_1.3-0.1 ACCEPTED into experimental

On 02-01-14 09:06, Jarek Czekalski wrote:
> If one has other suggestions for the testing of the
> package, please send it to me directly or to the list.

Or post the URL of the guide here, so people can contribute to the page
directly.

> My Debian release is unstable. Will the packages move there soon?

As soon as we get a transition slot from the release managers. As they
are quite busy, you never know when that will be.

But as you are already running unstable, it is trivial to add
experimental to your sources and install from there. I believe the
default behavior of Debian is then that it will only install packages
from experimental on specific request.

Paul