speech-dispatcher, who's gonna release it?

Again we exchanged a couple of emails with Paul, that aim at releasing speech-dispatcher. We both think that this discussion should be made public, but I think it first should be decided who's gonna release speech-dispatcher. Is there anyone to do it? Please don't say "the team will release", because actually someone (a living person) must do it. If there's no-one to do it, there's nothing to discuss.

Jarek