Re: edbrowse in Stable

Somebody must have tried using edbrowse with iceweasel as a browser
default in a machine and finding an imcompatibility between a
console-based package and their favorite browser had edbrowse removed.
People that cannot understand that one cannot do such things due to
interface incompatibilities haven't worked long enough with Linux to be
qualified to make such decisions.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>