Re: Increase volume in Debian Installer

Manuel <manuel@a12x.net> wrote:
> Someone knows how can I increase/decrease volume in the Debian
> Installer?

If I remember rightly, you can switch to a shell from the installer with
alt-f2 or a similar key combination that you should be able to look up easily
on the Web.

At the shell prompt, amixer may be available, in which case, just run it with
no command line arguments to show the volume settings and the range of
acceptable values, then run it again with, for example,
amixer set Master,0 50
substituting an appropriate value for 50 in the above example.