Re: FAcebok

Shérab <Sebastien.Hinderer@ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Have some of you found out ways to use Facebook?
> I'd be interested in any solution.

I use several different approaches, depending on what and where I want
to do:
 * lynx m.facebook.com
   This works supprising well.  You can do almost everything, at least
   the important stuff.

 * fbcmd:
   There is a PHP-based FaceBook API client for UNIXes.  You can use it
   to post status messages and links from the command-line.  Rather
   handy to do:

   $ fbcmd feedlink http://example.com/ 'I just found this nice example.'

* Facebook on iOS:
  For all my mobile needs, I use the Facebook iOS app, which works for
  most of the things I need.  It is not perfect, but useful.

--
Hope this helps,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕