links2 with javascript

Hey, there.  I am wondering if we can ever have a 64-bit version of the kind of links2 web browser they have in adriene?  This has some javascript
support in it, and there are some instructions on how to compile it.  However, I tried this and it failed miserably on here with a sussy cascade of
errors that stopped the build process.  I will attempt it again if anyone wants to know what the errors were, but it all had to do with the code that
interfaces with the mozjs javascript engine.

If this can be attempted again, where someone is better able to find out what happened, and if the compiled binary package can be put into the Debian
archives, I would appreciate it.

If not, I will try again to find out what happened.  It might just have been a dependency problem that could be easily corrected.  I really don't
know.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology