python-speechd conflicts with python3-speechd

python-speechd 0.7.1 conflicts with python3-speechd 0.8. So far as I know, the
Python 2 support is no longer available as of Speech-Dispatcher 0.8, so
perhaps the best way to proceed is to "replace" python-speechd. However, Luke
and Samuel have both been working on the Speech-Dispatcher package and I don't
want to preempt whatever they may decide to do about this.

For now, I've forcibly removed python-speechd and installed python3-speechd.