Re: What is the difference between liblouis and liblouis2

Doug Smith, le Fri 05 Jul 2013 11:02:05 -0400, a écrit :
> First of all, what is the difference between liblouis and liblouis2 which are both listed in the debian archives? Is one better than the other or does
> it have more tools to work with?

They actually are the same thing: the liblouis2 binary package is built
by the liblouis source package.

> Second of all, what tools are included in the package for translating texts? How can I get the manpagees or info files for these?

See the other packages built by the liblouis source package:

€ apt-cache showsrc liblouis
Binary: liblouis-dev, liblouis2, liblouis-data, liblouis-bin, python-louis

liblouis-bin contains the tools and manpages