Re: How many dvd's do I need?

David Sexton <david@explorechange.net> wrote:

> How many of the dvds would I need to have most of what I would need
> for a desktop installation with orca?
> There are 10 dvds I understand I don't need to get all of these.

Make sure any DVDs you get are for Debian 7.0 Wheezy, not 6.0 Squeeze. The
official, final, 7.0 release is scheduled for next weekend.

I've always installed over the Internet, so I have no idea how the DVDs are
laid out. I suspect the packages are spread across all of them and you won't
have any choice but to get an entire set. You only need DVDs for your
machine's architecture (e.g., AMD64 or I386).