Re: wheezy live cd

Hallo Jason,

Jason White schrieb am 26.04.2013, 16:56 +1000:
>Don Raikes <don.raikes@oracle.com> wrote:
>> This may be a dumb question, but is there a way to make a truly accessible
>> liveDVD of wheezy such that if I boot from the dvd, it will take me into
>> gnome with orca running, and/or it will boot to the command prompt with
>> Speakup and brltty running?
>
>Yes, of course. If you create the DVD yourself, you get to decide what
>software is included and how that software is configured. There are tools for
>making this easier, and they typically let you select which packages to
>include and to add files (e.g., configuration files containing your desired
[...]
>I haven't actually done this, so I don't know which tools are currently best.
>Basically, there will be scripts that download everything and build an image
>file that can be written to the DVD.
Use livehelper (same package name). AFAIK there's plenty of documentation in the
Wiki (or on the website), the build process is not that problematic.

Sebastian
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de   | Blog (eng / deu): http://www.crustulus.de/blog
Freies Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: http://www.crustulus.de/freedict.de.html