Re: wheezy live cd

Hi,

I asked about the accessibility in the image CD and DVD created by Debian Live project some days ago, but it appears that the bootloader does not support the accessibility options, or these options are not implemented in the image... accessibility from bootloader does not works in Wheezy RC1 generated by Debian Live.

However, you can enable accessibility once the Gnome session has been started by pressing alt+f2 keys, then type Orca, and press enter. Then you should set the Orca preferences.

If you are interested in a Live CD with accessibility by default, you can create one using Live Build. This tool allows create Official and unofficial live CD, DVd or installer debian System, adding or removing packages or settings to the final image. You can search in the web about this. I am creating one of these images, with Speakup, Orca and BrlTTY by default, but I have two questions that I will ask in a Spanish Debian List. If you wish and if I can create succesful the image, I could sent it to you.

Take care,
Manuel.