wheezy live cd

Hi all,

This may be a dumb question, but is there a way to make a truly accessible liveDVD of wheezy such that if I boot from the dvd, it will take me into gnome with orca running, and/or it will boot to the command prompt with Speakup and brltty running?

It seems like, from my experimentation that the only way to get wheezy to be accessible is to install it onto a harddrive using the accessible installer.