Re: Strange behaviour with orca

MMHM, some other older Intel chip may have the problem with GNOME 3.4. Interestingly, I cannot seem to get the crash on an old Dell laptop having a Pentium MI single-core at 1 GHZ.

When I have the crash, no Orca binding works. Also, Orca cannot track the cursor, even in things like gedit windows. I didn't check which at-spi2 components were running, but the problem reporters in both Ubuntu 12.04 and Fedora 17 (both use that version of GNOME) flag at-spi2-core as the problem component. I can get the crash to happen very quickly by visiting almost any youtube page and moving about.

Cheers,

Dave