QT-ATSPI information in Debian Wiki

Hello all,

I use some QT Applications (such as VLC, skype and virtualbox) via qt-at-spi, but I can not find information about how to set QT-At-spi (I believe that it is not by default in a Debian Wheezy installation). Do you believe that would be possible add information about the Qt-At-spi and how to set your accessibility in the Debian Wiki?

I would do it, but my English level is not good. I translate the wiki accessibility pages into Spanish.

I found information at http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Accessibility/Screen_Reader_Setup

Greetings.
Manuel.