Re: Keyboard shortcut in gnome not working

'alt+f1', then 'ctrl+alt+tab' to 'applications'; then release the keys. You'll have a grid of icons, with the left-most column showing categories, with names like those found in the classic 'applications' menu. To change categories, cursor down to one and hit 'enter'. The top category is 'all'.

HTH,

Dave