Re: Keyboard shortcut in gnome not working

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:23:18AM +1100, Jason White wrote:
> Note that Gnome fallback mode disappears entirely as of Gnome 3.8.

Well the major issue I had with the new gnome interface was accessing
the menus.
I could press alt+f1 and start to type what I was looking for then
scroll. However, what if I just want to look around the whole menu
system or I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for. How would you do
this?

Thanks.