I have to tell you something special

You've got no idea what a lucky man u r because I am writing to you right now!
I'm Ester and I am such a hot girl, you know)
Icame across those sweet looking account shots of you and I thought that it's alright if I'll to write you first!
I would like to know u better. Maybe we could make something out of it, who knows.)
I forgot to tell u about myself. So, I'm 24 years old and I work for one big appraiser company as a staff manager. I'm 5'5, ginger with amazing boobs)
I guess it's the time for u to write smth)