setting orca in the startup applications

Hello list,

I'm running Sid and noticed that the startup applications menu is not visible. I looked to see if it was installed but I'm not sure. Could anyone give me any suggestions on what I have to do in order for the startup applications to be visible? I would like it visible so I can put Orca in the startup applications so that way Orca starts right at boot. Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Home page http://www.jnadeau.org
Accessible Computing Foundation http://www.accessiblecomputingfoundation.org