Re: gnome-orca install failure on beta installer

Hi,

Can you explain: I believed that installing desktop via tasksel
installed gdm. So what do zou do to have speakup environment? Moreover,
can you say if, if you can log in on gdm3, pressing Alt-F2 then running
orca works? And finally, maybe test orca -t alone in a console.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL