Re: gnome-orca install failure on beta installer

service gdm3 start failed, so I tried service gdm3 stop then service gdm3
start and that did work.  I never did figure out where to log in since
that has no audible indicators or I never got to where I could log in or
do anything else.  On Sun, 12 Aug 2012, Jason White wrote:

> Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net> wrote:
> > Script started on Sat 11 Aug 2012 11:17:08 PM EDT
> > root@d-24-153-41-134:~# gdm3
> >
> > ** (gdm3:14898): WARNING **: Failed to acquire org.gnome.DisplayManager
> >
> > ** (gdm3:14898): WARNING **: Could not acquire name; bailing out
> > root@d-24-153-41-134:~# exit
> > exit
>
> try service gdm3 start, in case there are options supplied.

Support
your local
church or
synagogue,