RFS: accessodf

Dear Accessibility Team

I am looking for a sponsor for the package accessodf in version 0.1-1. It has
been tested and appears to be lintian clean.

AccessODF is a OOO/LIbreoffice extension to check ODF documents for
accessibility issues. It reports them and tries to give hints for possible
solutions. The extension is designed to find common design errors when creating
documents.
The plugin is written in Java.

My motivation to maintain this package is that it is a dependency of
Odt2braille.

The package can be found on crustulus.de:
The whole set of files:
  http://crustulus.de/accessodf_0.1-1_all.deb
  http://crustulus.de/accessodf_0.1-1.debian.tar.gz
  http://crustulus.de/accessodf_0.1-1.dsc
  http://crustulus.de/accessodf_0.1-1_i386.changes
  http://crustulus.de/accessodf_0.1.orig.tar.gz
And on Alioth (Git):
  git://alioth.debian.org/git/pkg-a11y/accessodf.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload it for me to the archive.

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Blog (English | Deutsch): http://crustulus.de/blog
Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: