Re: Dependance with natbraille

Helo,

Bruno Mascret, le Wed 29 Feb 2012 15:55:14 +0100, a écrit :
> I found a dependance problem: natbraille needs libjoptsimple-java to work
> correctly.

Indeed, it will be fixed, thanks.

> Icons are not working with the gui. We should change the code to get
> standards icons but I have no idea on how to do that.

Not necessarily "standard" icons. It seems I have just forgotten to
include them in the .deb. That will be fixed.

> Another point: what can we do to ease the packaging process?

One thing that is problematic is that one has to chdir to the natbraille
directory before starting natbraille, otherwise it does not find its
files. In the debian package I circumvent it by doing the chdir
automatically, but then the user has to use absolute paths to provide
files. One should be able to do something like

CLASSPATH=/usr/share/java/nat.jar java nat/Nat

from anywhere.