Re: AT-SPi 2 and Orca packages

Mario Lang <mlang@delysid.org> wrote:

> A lot of configuration keys have been changed/renamed/moved.
> I dont quite understand which component is supposed to set which keys though.

And to make it more interesting, they switched to the completely new
Gnome-settings tool to manage all the keys.

> > The dependencies of the Orca package need to be updated. I couldn't find a Git
> > repository for the Orca packaging files, so I just ran apt-get source,
> > edited the watch file to make it work and updated with uscan.
>
> As a hint, you can do:
>
> $ deb-checkout gnome-orca
>
> and dont have to know which revision control system is actually used.

Thanks.

I misunderstood the dependency issues too. I have now built Orca 3.3.5 but I
haven't tested it yet. Another development release has just been announced, so
I'll upgrade to it next.