Re: Bug in daisy-player?

Hallo Klaus

Klaus Knopper <accessibility@knopper.net> wrote on Sat, Apr 02, 2011 at 06:15:05PM +0200:
>On Sat, Apr 02, 2011 at 02:31:53PM +0200, Sebastian Humenda wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm running Squeeze with daisy-player from unstable. I'm not able to
>> play any daisy book, because I get the error message:
>> sox FAIL tempo: parameter `factor' must be between 0.1 and 100.
>> Using "sox w.wav tempo 0.4" does work. (Sox is from stable, version
>> 14.3.1-1). What could have went wrong? Is sox too old?
>> I already spoke with Jos Lemmens, but he has also no clue.
>
>Actually, Jos Lemmens may have heared of this buf before, because I
>already reported it to him. :-)
>
>You are probably using german locales (LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 or similar).
>This somehow causes daisy-player 6.1 to write and use incorrect floating
>point numbers with "," replacing the ".".
Ah, this was indeed the problem. With LANG=c, everything is fine. So I
just have to wait until the new upstream version gets into Debian.

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://freedict.org/dict?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu