Re: gnome-orca_3.0.4-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

If you use a VM it's easy, as gnome has already started. If you don't,
it's harder and I don't know. With a VM, I only press the "Print screen"
key (generally next to Pause key), and a dialog appears to allow me to
enter a filename, generally Capture.png. And it's good.  I don't know
what tools can do this before gnome starting. Maybe X has some
utilities.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL