SV: gnome-orca_3.0.4-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

Kenny do you run squeeze?

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Kenny Hitt [mailto:hittsjunk@gmail.com]
Skickat: Monday, August 01, 2011 9:51 AM
Till: debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Ämne: Re: gnome-orca_3.0.4-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

Hi.  This is my first impression after attempting to switch to at-spi2.
It looks like both at-spi1 and at-spi 2 have been started during login.
I hear "welcome to orca" and then nothing.  I get no more feedback from
my gnome session My first guess is the at-spi1 and at-spi 2 regestries
are conflicting. When I do aptitude -q remove at-spi to remove the
at-spi 1.0, I notice dasher and gok still depend on the at-spi package.
After doing this, I still got nothing from my gnome session.  After
searching for at-spi, I noticed the libatk-adaptor package wasn't
installed.  I installed it with no change.  All I get now is the welcome
to orca message and then nothing. Ps shows at-spi2 and orca are running.
As far as I can tell, things still work.  I was able to press alt-f2 and
start a gnome-terminal.  Ps shows the gnome-terminal, but no feedback
from orca. At this point, I'm out of ideas to try, so I figure I should
post my results and hope others have suggestions.  I have found
alternatives for everything I do in gnome, so I'm willing to keep trying
with at-spi2.

          Kenny