Re: Why hasn't edbrowse seen a bug fix or upgrade in more than 4 years now?

Frost <znvyyvfgf@gmail.com> wrote:
> 	The title says it all.  edbrowse hasn't seen an upgrade or bug
> fix since Debian Slink.

I've used it occasionally and found it helpful, especially for certain
Javascript-dependent pages with forms that are validated by the Javascript.

Version 3.4.7 is the latest: http://the-brannons.com/edbrowse/

I can't remember exactly what Debian policy is on this, but as I recall, not
updating a package to the latest version doesn't qualify as a legitimate bug.
It may be a wishlist item though.