squeeze, orca, thunderbird, braille: slightly annoying behaviour.

Hi, everyone!

After playing a bit with other distros I recently decided to switch back to debian and found Squeeze a very nice solution from the accesibility standpoint. Almost everything works pretty smoothly. But there is one moment that annoys me very much. I am mostly a braille users though from time to time I use speech in order to speed up certain tasks. When I navigate message list in thundrbird and go to the nex / previous unread message, I get a "loading, please wait...@ message, which remains on my braille display until I do something with the keyboard to refresh the screen. The only solution to avoid it is ot press f8 to prevent automatic reading of messages, but it is not very convenient for me since I got used to immediately press a tqab key when I come upon a message that I would like to read. Is it possible to cure this ill behavour without upgrading existing orca instalation or anything like that? I am a bit reluctant to upgrade because I very much enjoy the smooth and flawless way my system works now. Right now I preffer stability over innovations <smile>.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sergei.