Re: Contextual menu on the desktop

Hi,

Le samedi 30 avril 2011 à 14:16 +0200, fab a écrit :
> > Thanks for your answer. When I do alt-ctrl-tab, as soon as I release the
> > keys, I am forwarded on the desktop and it selects an item. I cannot
> > deselect everything. So doesn't work :(
>
> If you want we can do two more tests.
> First of all, you do ctrl-alt-tab and then, you can try one of these:
> First try using the combination CTRL + SPACE to deselect the selected item,

This combination doesn't work. ctrl-space doesn't deselect anything on my desktop. Maybe it works on squeeze? On lenny not anyway, but on squeeze shortcuts are the same so...

> and then simulate the right mouse button.
> Alternatively, you can try to pressing TAB key more times, but I don't know
> what happen.

Still not deselect. I start wondering if there's a solution. I'm surprised but maybe there's no solution to simulate such situation. I hope I'll found some time.

> I'm sorry, but now I can't give you more help
>
> ciao

Thanks very much anyway,

Regards,
> Fabio