Re: Speech Dispatcher packaging on Alioth

Hello,

Boris Dušek, le Thu 17 Mar 2011 14:16:04 +0100, a écrit :
> I created a dusek-guest account on alioth.debian.org and applied to
> join the pkg-a11y project on alioth.

I've just added you to the projet, welcome on board!

> Could someone please tell me what more is needed to create a git
> repository for speech-dispatcher's packaging,

Just creating it :) ssh to git.debian.org, and there
$ cd /git/pkg-a11y
$ git init --bare speech-dispatcher.git

> and for me and others to be able to use it for development (read-write
> access)?

They need to get added to the project in order to get write access.
Read-only access is public.

> I am not a DD or DM.

Not a problem, you can contribute a lot without being a DD or a DM.