Re: About backports

I plan learning creating a proper Debian package, in order to do
backports, and also trying new releases according to upstream's
upgrades. Hope I'll manage to have enough time to understand how it
works, if I can do this I'll help for that. It's a very current project
I have anyway.

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL