a11y: pulseaudio muted in squeeze by default

Hello all,
I don't if this makes difference to do a clean install etc.
The problems which kenny has described can be confirmed here.
1. default audio is pulse, but not everyone uses it.
2. When I install pulse the audiooutput is muted and all alsa apps are
trying to use alsa as default and will fail alltogether when pulse
starts.

So we need to do several things for out-of-the-box a11y in debian:

1. If pulse is installed make sure that it is not muted and provide a
default asound configuration that the alsa apps can use pulse as
default.

2. if pulse isn't installed we should make sure that defauult audio
output is set to alsa instead pulse for speechd.

These points shows where we are by changing well working setups.
I don't know if these point can be solved in squeeze but we should try
it.
BR.
halim

--