java-access-bridge no longer working?

Hi.

Unfortunately, I had to figure out that java-access-bridge apparently
no longer works on two machines of mine: Basically it looks like
the bridge can not connect to ORBit, and Orca reports the Java swing
backed windows as "inaccessible".

Before I file an RC bug against java-access-bridge: does anyone else see
this same issue and has maybe figured out how to fix it?

My ~/.orbitrc contains

ORBIIOPIPv4=1

as suggested by the Orca wiki...

Since we don't have java-atk-wrapper in the archive yet, we definitely
need to get this fixed before the release, else Squeeze will not be able
to accessibly run Swing apps.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕