Re: Speakup not being added to /etc/modules

Tony Baechler, le Tue 21 Sep 2010 22:42:54 -0700, a écrit :
> I just got a report that the current daily build of the GTK installer
> includes Speakup support, but after installation, the Speakup line
> wasn't added to /etc/modules.

Thanks for the report.  I've actually noticed that already and it should
be fixed after the rootskel 1.91 upload. speakup will then actually be
added to the initrd itself.

> if the system doesn't come up
> talking, this is a bug and needs to be fixed.

Yep, thanks for having done the test. I'll poke debian-accessibility
when a beta comes out for testing.

> Also, he says that he couldn't complete the installation because he
> couldn't select an authentication method in pam.

Mmm, that is not related to accessibility, right?  It should then be
reported where appropriate.

> He says that gdm3 doesn't beep at the login screen

IIRC it was reported here but not reported to the gdm3 package, a bug
should probably be opened there.