Re: Speakup not being added to /etc/modules

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:42:54PM -0700, Tony Baechler wrote:
> I just got a report that the current daily build of the GTK
> installer includes Speakup support, but after installation, the
> Speakup line wasn't added to /etc/modules.

	I've tried it and have always gotten the scrolling, text-only
installer to work with my LiteTalk (ltlk module) myself, which really
sucks because it won't let you do anything but DHCP for network
configuration when I need a static IP for the machine.  I'm hoping to
download the 1st DVD image of Squeeze when it goes stable if I can ever
get jigdo to work, but of course, jigdo isn't in Debian.  Only jigit,
which doesn't work with the website urls., of course again. <sighs>

				Michael