Re: Lost /etc/brlapi.key

Hello Jason,

Jason White <jason@jasonjgw.net> wrote on So, Sep 12, 2010 at 06:27:49 +1000:
>Sebastian Humenda <shumenda@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Should have been my second look. Sorry. I built BRLTTY with the prefix
>> /usr/local. In order to run it, I put a symlink into /sbin pointing to
>> /usr/local/bin/brltty. A short while ago I removed this symlink and now Orca
>> does search for the brlapi.key in /usr/local/etc. From where does Orca know
>> that? That seems odd to me, I never told it to look there; I thought it would
>> always look in /etc.
>It's the Brlapi library (part of BRLTTY) which is searching for that file.
>the problem is that, when building BRLTTY, the necessary option wasn't
>specified to ensure that Brlapi would try to open the file under /etc.
What exactly should I do? I'm using the Debian version of libbrlapi. Are you
saying that in the Debian version the path is not correctly set? What is a
possible way out - only
a new compiled version?

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://dict.uni-leipzig.de/dictd?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu