Re: Lost /etc/brlapi.key

Hello Samuel,

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote on Sa, Sep 11, 2010 at 08:23:39 +0200:
>Sebastian Humenda, le Sat 11 Sep 2010 20:02:40 +0200, a écrit :
>> I've compiled BRLTTY several times and now I have due to uncarefulness lost my
>> brlapi.key.
>
>Not a problem: just put some text in it (whatever you prefer, it's like
>a password) and it'll be fine.
I've put a short string without whitespaces into this file, but Orca does not
work with braille. Braille is checked and BRLTTY running. Where can I look for
errors? The file is user-readable.

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://dict.uni-leipzig.de/dictd?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu