Re: Alright. Where's the beef!

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 03:10:56AM +0200, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
> Did you try
> speakup.synth=soft

	Lenny doesn't use the soft synth, I don't think.  It doesn't
have the espeakup package for it, anyway.  espeakup didn't come out
until squeeze.

> If you really want to use speakup.synth=ltlk, are you sure it matches to
> your hardware synthetiser

	Yes.  It's been in my squeeze boot parameters for quite a while
now, lenny before that, and as "speakup_synth=ltlk" back in slink.  I
don't think this CD image has speakup in it.  I heard only one CD image
has it, but I forget which one.

> Be careful, if you type exactly speakup.synth=ltlk" you do a mistake:

	No, usually it has worked without quotes, so I've never used
them.  Tried enclosing ltlk in quotes, but that didn't work either.
It's like the speakup module is not on the disk.  I'll try and find the
netinst CD image and try burning that one.  Maybe it'll work...  Merci
bou coup.

				Michael