Alright. Where's the beef!

	Hello,

	Looking for which lenny image to download so I can install
Debian with speakup.  This is, like, the 4th CD image I've burned after
finding out Squeeze was a waste of time.  Thought I'd try Lenny then and
it's still wasting time and blank CDs.  Any pointers?  I thought Lenny
came with speakup.  I press the tab key to edit the prompt, type "expert
speakup.synth=ltlk" and nothing happens for sound.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated before I run out of CDs. -- Linux User: 177869