Re: Large console fonts for low-vision

On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 11:11:29AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> ...but we should probably put them in a more well-known place.

	I'm of the opinion it should be in the man pages on the system,
in case there is no internet connectivity, because when you're trying to
figure out how to connect to the internet and have no internet access to
look the damned answer up, well, there you go.  I know if I type the
command "apropos width" and only get some C and tk command references,
I'm in trouble.  I know that the first thing I always do after a fresh
installation is to search out and install the most appropriate
documentation, like the Debian Reference, and doc packages which I feel
should be a standard part of the software packages and not seperate, so
if something *does* go wrong and I can't look it up on the web, at least
I'll have as much documentation available where I can access it.  Gods,
I love my run-on sentences!

				Michael