Re: Starting Squeeze snapshots...

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 03:06:33PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Which image did you try?  At the moment, only the gtk mini-iso
> http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-i386/current/images/netboot/gtk/mini.iso

	Thank you!  Thought I'd read there was an ISO out there
somewhere, but the new quad-core is ready for Debian, but didn't know
how long Squeeze is going to be frozen.  Turns out that my puter isn't
booting from the new LG blue-ray drive, I have my BIOS messed up, or the
disk I burned is bad.  Will check out the disk on this puter as soon as
I'm finished with the mail here.  Gotta reconnect some hardware to it
again.  Think I downloaded the last weekly snapshot of Debian Squeeze
before the freeze was announced.  I dunno.  If I can't boot off these LG
drives, I'm gonna be very ticked, because BIOS seems to be in order,
except for password protection (which doesn't appear, according to a
sighted computer illiterate).  I just know I'm tired of being unable to
burn CD's and DVD's with Linux...friggin Sony drives...

				Michael